04 January 2010

My first post in 2010

Hey guys!!!
I miss this blog so baaadddddd!!

Lets see, this is my first post on 2010! Mmmh I wanna tell y'all bout my new year's eve but I'm kinda lazy now hehe I'll tell you later. And today is the first day of second semester of X grade, hhhhh I promised to my parents I wont be lazy anymore but today I skip my computer class. Sorry, laziness attack! ;p

Frankly speaking, I MISS SCHOOL! I mean my girls, my XE, and of course my KD. Not the extra-boring subjects. And today finally I met my friends again, I miss them :333 Some of my friends spent their holiday at another city or another country, and they gave me many souvenirs atau oleh oleh. OK, I envy them! I spent my holiday at Indonesia, but with the whole family because Om Rudi, Tante Mihoyo and their chilerd (Shila and Monina) who stay in Japan, visit us in Indonesia, yeay! Although that was so extremely super-duper fun, I still want to go somewhere. Yaaahh, but holiday's over Tasha! Lets study hard from now on! (Amin)

Bytheway I feel so sad right now :(

First, Om Rudi and his family WILL GO HOME TO JAPAN TOMORROW MORNING!
Hhhhhh I cant imagine cause tomorrow I have go to school so I cant say bye bye at airport :( I remember when they came here 5 years ago, I cried when they left me here then I shout,"PLEASE BRING ME TO JAPAN TOO I WILL MISS YOU HERE...." LOL! I think I am not as 'cengeng' as the old me. But I will miss you all, a lot!!

Second, yeah, that damn lovelife. I..... Cant.... Stand it anymore-_-
Well he said he's doing a baseball tournament so he cant contact me like he used to. I miss him. I'm crazy now I need my pain killer my love maker and also my tears builder, @norvinkiller!!!!!!!

And last but not least,
March 30th 2009 ->>>> InsyaAllah this day will be our 2 years anniversary, yeaay!
BUT
BUT
BUT
Norvin. UN. Ujian Nasional. Oh. No.
Yes, we cant celebrate it together cause he'll have his National Exam on that day.
I feel..... SO GOOD.
Of course not,
I'm. Dead.

Hahaha not that lebay sih but yaaaah bolehlah lebay dikit.
And I HATE twitter now because ppl are tweeting bout that RANA's thingy I think she isn't that important and semua orang ngomongin terlalu lebay. (dan ternyata dia lulusan sd ikip kaya gue ha ha) Liat aja jadi Trending Topics number 3. Masuk Prambors. Hhhhh WAKE UP INDONESIAN PPL! MAJU! Pada ngga punya sifat kritis di hal positif, malah kaya beginian yang di kritisi. Haha no offense

Its 10:40 PM now I have to go downstair to prepare my books for tomorrow. Bye readers I love you, keep reading!

0 comment(s) from readers:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head