08 September 2009

......

boy i knw it wasn't all your fault. you're jerk and i know it from the frst, but y'all know that.... heart will always win from brain when we are fallin in love. if i can turn back time i'd change my mind last year. december 08 myb? change all my bad things that first i thought that was the best for me. youre such a fool, tasha. weve been toooooo far even from my first thought, i knw it frm bout few mnths ago but i STILL wanted you, cause i love you and you know wht? itll never change. youve been toooooo deep into this (pointing at my chest) no im not mad at you at all im just..... regret my own desicion? uhm i dunno, ok stop i know im too naive too foolish too childish to through those thingy i just cant and you cant help me so bye bye... NOOO youre humiliating yourself tasha every single time when you said that you WONT get back wth him again, you ALWAYS broke your own promise. well, talk is cheap ryt? lol, ok from now on ill try to keep my words uhh i wish i could.
stop tasha you act like youre so pathetic and YOURE NOT, so keep silent ssssssht silent is gold but if youre too silent and keep all your bad and happy feelin stay in your heart, there'll no gold anymore. there'll be s, t, r, o, k, e alphabet on your health report. yes, stroke. and im tryin to be cool BUT i wrote this thingy on my blog lyk a slutty lyk a lonely bitch ergh to be honest i dnt lyk to write on this blog like this but WHT I GOTTA DO NOW? FIND A TALKIN ROBOT AND TELL HIM MY SAD STORY? no. EVEN A TALKIN ROBOT DONT WANT TO HEAR YOURS TASHA, MOST OF PPL WANT TO HEAR GOOD NEWS AND GOOD STORY. AND YOUR STORY ISNT A GOOD STORY. oops, well now its sad and painful for me but last minutes i saw my own header tellin me that now isnt forever and i hope this situation will turnin back ASAP. so my story isnt a bad story. mine is just painful at the middle BUT IM SURE!!!!!!! at the end itll be the happiest ending from many many fairytales. SO I CAN TELL MINE TO A TALKIN ROBOT HOHO STOP IT TAS THEY WONT HEAR YOU, so bye bye
(udah mulai ngaco jd mending udahan ah udh malam ikan bobok)
.

0 comment(s) from readers:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head