16 September 2009

oh i forgot.... my dream last night was soooo WHOAA!!!!

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY DREAM WAS ABOUT.......

having a damn cool boyfriend. he is handsome instead of careless. but he really likes me. careless, but he loves me sincerely. sometimes he doesnt care about me but he always tried to makes me happy. he isnt perfect as i wanted before but he promised me he'll never go away and keep tryin as best as he can to change all his bad habits.

its so MUCH BETTER THAN....

having a FCKIN DAMN JERK BOYFRIEND LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops sorry ALHAMDULILLAH he is not officially my real boyfriend (though he ever wanted it ;p)
how unlucky me, rite? yes, cause ive been too foolish to believed all your fckn shitty-talkin jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comment(s) from readers:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head