16 September 2009

someday, being a naive girl who tells too much about her lovelife isnt that bad.

"How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had?
Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine?
Why is it I miss someone I was never really with?
And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?"

i found that while i was googling for encouragement words that cant lift my mood up. ok i was quite shock by how match does that words to my lovelife, and my tears starts to falling down like london bridge. haha sounds so pathetic but yes this is real this is me~~~~
you can call me your slut or bitch or whatever you want, but someday youll cry in your sleep and ask God why you ever dare to harmly hurted me like this, why you just called me when you need me and when i need you you were never be here for me, why you keep adversed me instead told a lie by always saying to me that you loved me? someday youll regret it. youll cry for me. i hope-__- yeah you know im the number one daydreamer...

by,Ratasha. to my N.

0 comment(s) from readers:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head