29 June 2009

kesel

my mom is soooo !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*
dont you realize that yesterday-problem is 100% because of you?
stop thinking that im too 'lebay' to mad at you just because of that problem but I MEAN IT, REALLY.
y'all know after that graduation thing, it'll be so hard to meet him again=(
and yesterday my mom was !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@@#$%^&* ARGGGGHHHHH
last night i was dreaming if yesterday i met him and doing some chittychat with his mom and aunt too.
what a nice dream.
yes, a dream that'll never come true.
and when the chance came to me, my mom was so@#$%^&*

najis tas nekat bgt nulis kaya gini kan kalo ayah baca pasti dia ngerti
kan ayah ngelink blog aku di blog nya
kalo gitu pasti baca
jgn blg ibu ya yah HAHAHA lagian aku kesel bgt si

0 comment(s) from readers:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head